M&M’S® Crispy Chocolate Candies Halloween Delivery w/ Scottie Pippen
A Chicagoan wanted M&M’S® Crispy Chocolate Candies in time for Halloween. So we got Scottie Pippen to give us an assist with a special delivery!
- Six-time NBA World Champion (1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 1998).
- Perennial All-NBA (1992-1998)
- Perennial (10-time) member of the NBA All-Defensive Team. Leading vote-getter by NBA coaches for four straight seasons (1994 thru 1997).
- Selected as one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History in 1996
- Member of 1992 Dream Team and two-time Olympic gold medal winner
- One of only 4 players in NBA history to lead his team in all major statistical categories (points, assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks) for the entire season (1995).
"It's natural ability, desire, and knowledge that makes Scottie such a great defensive player. He sets the tempo defensively for us. He can disrupt anybody's offense because he can play anybody from the point guard to the five position."