Michael Jordan ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Watch Michael Jordan get dunked on!
- Six-time NBA World Champion (1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 1998).
- Perennial All-NBA (1992-1998)
- Perennial (10-time) member of the NBA All-Defensive Team. Leading vote-getter by NBA coaches for four straight seasons (1994 thru 1997).
- Selected as one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History in 1996
- Member of 1992 Dream Team and two-time Olympic gold medal winner
- One of only 4 players in NBA history to lead his team in all major statistical categories (points, assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks) for the entire season (1995).
"He's the best athlete all-around ever to play in the NBA. Tell me somebody who can do what he could do for 48 minutes on the basketball court. He was the best all-around. He could play three positions, four positions, rebound, assists, steals... Michael was the singer and Scottie was the drummer. They didn't need no backup singers."