Michael Jordan ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Watch Michael Jordan get dunked on!
- Six-time NBA World Champion (1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 1998).
- Perennial All-NBA (1992-1998)
- Perennial (10-time) member of the NBA All-Defensive Team. Leading vote-getter by NBA coaches for four straight seasons (1994 thru 1997).
- Selected as one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History in 1996
- Member of 1992 Dream Team and two-time Olympic gold medal winner
- One of only 4 players in NBA history to lead his team in all major statistical categories (points, assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks) for the entire season (1995).
"I know Michael's the best player, but Pippen was the best player on that team"
Chuck Daly on the 1992 Dream Team.