Prime Joint Support | Steve Ashley & Scottie Pippen
From Market America's 2013 International Convention.
August 8 - 10 2013
- Six-time NBA World Champion (1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 1998).
- Perennial All-NBA (1992-1998)
- Perennial (10-time) member of the NBA All-Defensive Team. Leading vote-getter by NBA coaches for four straight seasons (1994 thru 1997).
- Selected as one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History in 1996
- Member of 1992 Dream Team and two-time Olympic gold medal winner
- One of only 4 players in NBA history to lead his team in all major statistical categories (points, assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks) for the entire season (1995).
Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.